Preparedness Questions: These questions should serve as a guide for examining your plans and processes and applying what you learn in the Biopreparedness: Identify, Isolate, Inform Course to your own facility.
Download a copy of the questions here.
Resources to support the Preparedness questions above.
More Resources and References for Frontline Facilities:
See the NETEC Outbreak Map of CDC and WHO data.
Go to the NETEC News Page for:
- Georgia Department of Public Health Travel Assistance
- CDC Travel Health Notices
- WHO Disease and Outbreak News
Find additional resources in the items to the right and the links below.
- Identification of acutely sick people and facial cues of sickness (link to right)
- CDC Chain of Infection
- NNDSS Surveillance Case Definitions for Current and Historical Conditions CDC Current Outbreak List:
- CDC Health Alert Network (HAN): http://emergency.cdc.gov/han/hantable.asp