Copyright 2017, Emory University, University of Nebraska Medical Center, and The City of New York.
1. Grant of License and Restrictions on Use. NETEC hereby grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Documents and Tools in accordance with these Terms. The various Documents and Tools (including self assessments and exercise templates) created by NETEC, and/or its constituent members, are made available to the public according to the ASPR Public Access Plan (https://www.phe.gov/Preparedness/planning/science/Pages/AccessPlan.aspx). You may not publicly display, distribute, license, sell or otherwise transfer the Documents or Tools to any third party. You may access and reproduce the Documents and Tools only as strictly necessary for Your private, informational use of the Documents and Tools for their intended purpose. If you wish to make third parties aware of the Document and Tools, please refer them to this website. The license granted above does not authorize You to send the Documents and Tools directly to a third party. The repository will always contain the most current and updated versions of the Documents and Tools. Documents and Tools, such as exercise templates and protocols, can be modified to suit the needs of Your facility, but, as further explained below, NETEC offers no representations or warranties and accepts no liability for the original or any modified versions of the Documents and Tools.
2. Reservation of Rights. These Documents and Tools are made available to the public for informational use by private individuals and institutions in order to achieve broad access to the results of ASPR funding, but all Documents and Tools remain under copyright by NETEC. The Documents and Tools are licensed, not sold. NETEC retains all the right, title, and interest in and to the Documents and Tools, including but not limited to all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other proprietary rights. Any use not explicitly authorized by the license above is prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, all commercial use, and any further reproduction, display, distribution, or modification for commercial use, is prohibited.
- The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response.
- The materials and information provided or accessed in the NETEC repository on this website (including the Facility Capabilities Assessment, Facility Self-Assessment, other self-assessments, exercise templates, guides, and other materials) are for general informational use and are not intended to provide advice for which a qualified professional should be consulted.
- The information or materials provided on or accessed in the NETEC Repository is intended solely for general information purposes, and is not intended to provide medical advice, to be used in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease or other conditions. The information or materials should not be relied upon in a manner that would either delay medical treatment or result in unnecessary medical treatment. Always consult a physician or health care provider for any health or treatment concerns.
4. Acknowledgement of Federal Funding. This repository was developed using funding from the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, grant numbers U3REP150549 and U3REP170552.
5. Links to Third Party Resources. The NETEC repository may link, provide access, or otherwise direct You to third party websites, services, or resources. NETEC hereby disclaims any and all representations and warranties regarding, and is not responsible for the contents of, or any links contained in, any third party websites, services, or resources. NETEC provides such links and access to You solely as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link or access does not constitute any endorsement by NETEC, express or implied, of such websites, services, or resources.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY DESCRIBED IN THESE TERMS, DOCUMENTS AND TOOLS ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITH ALL FAULTS, AND NETEC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND EXTENDS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE DOCUMENTS AND TOOLS. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, NETEC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THAT THE USE OF THE DOCUMENTS AND TOOLS WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, OR ACCURACY OF ANY OUTPUT. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, NETEC DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE DOCUMENTS AND TOOLS WILL BE OPERATE ERROR-FREE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, NETEC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR OBLIGATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES RELATED TO THE DOCUMENTS AND TOOLS.
7. No Liability. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, NETEC IS NOT LIABLE FOR, AND YOU ASSUME ALL LIABILITY FOR, ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, CLAIMS OR DEMANDS ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE DOCUMENTS AND TOOLS IN THE NETEC REPOSITORY. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NETEC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE NETEC REPOSITORY.
8. Compliance with Law. You agree that any use of the documents and tools in the NETEC repository by You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
9. Removal of Materials; Termination of License. NETEC may, in its sole discretion, remove any or all materials from the repository at any time. NETEC may, in its sole discretion, terminate your license to access or use the Documents and Tools, or any portion thereof, even if the relevant materials continue to be made available to others.
10. Entire Agreement; Severability. These Terms are the entire agreement between You and NETEC relating to Your access to and any use of the Documents and Tools, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals or representations with respect to the repository, and any other content found on the repository website. If any provision of these Terms is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable, illegal, or superseded by another agreement, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
11. Amendment. We may amend these Terms at any time, and such amendments shall be effective upon posting to the NETEC repository website.