How to Properly Put on and Take off a Disposable Respirator
WASH YOUR HANDS THOROUGHLY BEFORE PUTTING ON AND TAKING OFF THE RESPIRATOR.
- If you have used a respirator before that fit you, use the same make, model and size.
- Inspect the respirator for damage.
- If your respirator appears damaged, DO NOT USE IT. Replace it with a new one.
- Do not allow facial hair, hair, jewelry, glasses, clothing, or anything else to prevent proper placement or come between your face and the respirator.
- Follow the instructions that come with your respirator.
Date Last Updated (Year-Month-Day)
Directions on how to properly put on and take off a disposable respirator (mask/masks).